Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What aspects or placements inclines one to....?

I have a lot of Pluto aspects in my Birth Chart. Moon Conjunct Pluto, Mercury Square Pluto, Saturn Square Pluto, Ascendant Square Pluto, Chiron Square Pluto, and Midheaven Opposition Pluto. And although I don't notice how intimidating I can be, I've been called intimidating before and many times. I'm not aggressive or mean or anything like that, I'm actual extremely and painfully shy around people. I'm also really caring and kind, but that could also be because I have a lot of Neptune aspects as well. But my Mum and Sister tell me to try and talk more often because I'm so quiet. And my silence seems to have some eerie quality to it and I come off as being cold. But I'm not trying to be cold or rude, I'm just always in La La Land and don't notice it. I've noticed people can't make eye contact with me for very long either. I think I scare them a little bit. They'll make 10 second eye contact with me and then they have to look away really quickly. And when I try and make eye contact again, they'll stop the conversation abruptly. It could also be because I have pale blue-ish, gray eyes and am known for my powerful death stare. I have Ascendant Conjunct Chiron in the first house which might cause the "scary old-soul eyes" look. I always get "WHOA, you have pale gray eyes!" I don't know if that's good or bad. My Mercury Square Pluto gives me a very sharp tongue. I'm really good with comebacks and frequently over-use sarcasm to make jokes. I've noticed I hold some sort of powerful force upon people, which is something I'm not at all comfortable with. Well I hope this helps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment