Saturday, August 13, 2011

Law the "schoolmaster" witch failed every student, and it only leadeth unto "false Christs" forwarned of?

Your question is follwed by a statement thus making your question rhetorical more than inquisitive. So my answer is more commentary than informative. So here goes. First off I have never met someone who is fanatical about Jesus who was a legalist. It seems that people that are on fire for Jesus are typicly focused on Christ and not the law. I have noticed that Christians who aren't on fire for Jesus want to argue abou inane moot points of contention that really don't matter. Yes there are many in the Body who are "bewitched", "Childish", and often "Carnal". However is it not prideful to be full of judgement for others? Are we not attempting to take the place of Christ when we judge others versus spending time in prayer for them? Should we not remove the plank from our own eye before trying to remove the fleck from our brothers eye as Jesus instructed us? Anyway if you respond to this answer I will not counter. I would rather spend my time making a difference in people's life versus just criticising them.

No comments:

Post a Comment