Sunday, August 14, 2011

My total cholesterol is 108.....is that too low?

I am 16 years old (female) and i recently got tested for my cholesterol at winn-dixie. (winn-dixie was doing a free diabeties and cholesterol testing.) my diabeties number was good but my cholesterol number was 108. the person giving the test told me that was a little low. i read on the internet that your total cholesterol should be between 150-200. a week ago, i did become a pearian. (vegetarian but i eat dairy and fish) i don't know if that has anything to do with it. i have for about a year been feeling like i'm in a constant dream almost. like i'm looking from the outside in and my mom said that is a sign of hypoglycemia since she had that same problem. so, i started eating only healthy stuff and i still feel the same. my memory is bad and i can barely tell the difference between a dream and a memory of even something that happened yesterday. after eating sugar, i would black out a little when i would stand back up from sitting down. i just wanted to know if this low cholesterol number has anything to do with hypoglycemia or something. is this number really that bad? why do i feel like i'm in some dream all the time. and i'm always tired even after only eating healthy. thank you for your help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment